Itawamba County has a new prosecuting attorney. During their most recent meeting, the Itawamba County Board of Supervisors unanimously voted to hire Fulton resident Chip Mills as the county prosecutor, beginning Jan. 1. Mills replaces Fulton attorney Ray O’Neal, who has accepted a position at the Mississippi District Attorney’s office. O’Neal notified the board via […]
Tag Archives | county budget
It’s nothing new, but the Itawamba County Board of Supervisors is having some money troubles. Namely, they’ve run out. During the board of supervisors’ regular meeting this week, county administrator Gary Franks, who oversees the county’s budgeting, warned the board that if its current level of spending continues, they would be overdrawn by the time […]
- Nettleton man charged with New Chapel church burglary March 26, 2015
- Don’t forget: Homestead exemption deadline is April 1 March 25, 2015
- Mustangs rout Royals to kick off 1-2A play March 26, 2015
- Fulton woman charged in machete attack March 26, 2015
- Golden resident charged with ATV theft March 26, 2015
- Hundreds of riders participate in Dorsey motocross qualifier April 1, 2015
- Fulton historical markers unveiling set for April 18 April 1, 2015
- Fulton gets a spring cleaning as part of the Great American Cleanup April 1, 2015
- Question of the Week – April 1 April 1, 2015
- Q&A with Chip Mills: Itawamba County’s congressional candidate April 1, 2015
- Ckb: When did this happen to you Brandi?...
- Brandi: This is the guy who pulled into my driveway and st...
- South35: They also need to figure out something about peopl...
- Adam Armour: Why, thank you so much. Mr. Blake is a fun, intere...
- Perry Newton: Good article, Adam, about a very deserving subject...