Live unofficial results here tonight. Complete results later today. Click here for results page.
About Todd VinyardI'm the online editor of Journal, Inc. I manage content on these community news sites and work with the print staffs from Journal, Inc.. Help with training and coordinating breaking news with a staff of around 40 along with weekly news staffs.
Author Archive | Todd Vinyard
By Holbrook Mohr/The Associated Press SALTILLO — A Mississippi man whose home was searched in the investigation of poisoned letters sent to the president and others has apparently gone into hiding, but his attorney said he is cooperating and the FBI knows how to get in touch with him. Everett Dutschke, 45, had his home […]
By NEMS Daily Journal MANTACHIE – A vendor working at Toyota supplier Toyota Boshoku Mississippi in Itawamba County died in an accident Tuesday afternoon. The person killed was not identified. The company in a press release gave few details, but said it was helping authorities with the investigation. It also said it would provide more […]
By Patsy R. Brumfield/NEMS Daily Journal FULTON – Dr. David Cole, whose leadership raised Itawamba Community College to a top tier nationally, announced today he will retire effective June 30. The ICC Board of Trustees accepted his retirement Thursday night, as well as selection of Mike Eaton as new president effective July 1. Eaton is […]
Itawamba AHS 4-star ATH Ashton Shumpert committed to Mississippi State on Thursday. Shumpert confirmed his commitment to the Daily Journal via text. The 6-foot-1, 210-pound running back/safety was named Daily Journal Offensive Player of the Year after posting 1,796 yards on 153 carries for Indians (12-1). He missed the first three games of the season. […]
Welcome to itawambatimes.com! We’ve moved and we’re glad you’ve joined us. We hope you can easily find the kind of local information we provide at the only website in the world that cares all about Itawamba County! Tell us what you think and thanks for visiting. Come back often, we’ll be here!
By Adam Armour Itawamba County Times Before the end of next year, all Fulton residents should have brand new, state-of-the-art water and gas meters and most of the city’s lights will be more energy efficient. While that might not seem like exciting news initially, the project represents an investment of more than $3-million from the […]
By Adam Armour The Itawamba County Times Police in both Fulton and Mantachie are seeking public help in catching suspects connected with area burglaries. First, Fulton police are searching for the suspect or suspects responsible for burglarizing the concession stands at Fulton City Park on Nov. 5. According to Brad Rogers of the Fulton Police […]
- Local family competing to win handicap van May 26, 2015
- Best of Itawamba 2015 May 26, 2015
- OPINION: A letter to my younger self May 27, 2015
- Local bowling coach earns statewide honor May 27, 2015
- Local watercolorist’s work to be featured at NYC event May 27, 2015
- After 30 years as IAHS baseball chief, Long bids farewell May 27, 2015
- IAHS’s Hargett helps lead offensive charge in East’s 14-1 win in NEMCABB classic May 27, 2015
- Question of the Week – May 27 May 27, 2015
- Graduation 2015 May 27, 2015
- Mantachie High has the best balsa bridge builders in the nation May 27, 2015
- KT: If I had the money, I would buy them a van without...
- Natasha Bright: I just used one of these cards last month at Walma...
- Mary Turner: So proud of Emily and Cassidy! Letting JESUS shine...
- Brittney Davis: His brother killed my uncle. If he's so great why...
- Adam Armour: Agreed. I'd love to sit down with the guy and hea...